Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Winter fun

All go here at 'Rivington' at present with Fenella breaking ponies and Isabelle and I schooling a couple. Added to that our normal jobs making the days quite long and tiring. I must admit it does leave you with a feeling of satisfaction especially when you are seeing progress!
I have just started schooling a pony over jumps and find I am really enjoying it. Feel more like I'm in my 20's rather than about to turn 50. Hope I can keep that happening, stuff getting old!!
Photo's are a mix of the last couple of days. The Banksia grow wild along the road side, a bright spot amongst the winter gloom. The Cacti and Red Hot Pokers are part of my mothers garden and of course the obligatory photo's of Fern and ponies.
me jumping Charlie (Rivington Wind chime/Welsh B mare)

me jumping Charlie (Rivington Wind chime/Welsh B mare)

Fenella on one of the breakers

Cacti in my mothers garden

Fenella on another breaker

ever patient Fern

Red Hot Pokers in my mothers garden

Banksia growing along the road side

Banksia growing along the road side

Banksia growing along the road side

I think these pine trees were planted by my Grandfather



Rivington Spring Rain standing guard over his kingdom!


Isabelle riding Rivington Hurrah


No comments: