Monday, June 27, 2011

Lady Creswick Breeders Trophy

I played netball on Saturday, my team lost but I managed a 'Best on court' so pretty proud of that. Belle had some vommiting bug so she didn't play or umpire. Home early to do night feeds and get ready to party with my dearest friend Cathy who was celebrating her 50th birthday. We have known each other since about grade 2. Had a great night and danced till 4 in the morning. Sunday was a day of recovery with Belle looking after me for a change.
I was going over to the Welsh AGM in Melbourne but had to change plans with Cathy's party so Mum went and was very proud to accept the 2010/2011 Lady Creswick Breeders Trophy. Lady C was a dear friend of my mothers and my first stallion Nattai Vychan was chosen by Lady C for me and delivered sight unseen. All the A's shown to win the trophy went back to either Vychan or most recent Nattai purchase N Little Gypsy. The National trophy came about in honor of Lady Creswick in 2005 and we were 2nd every year except 2009 when it became a state by state trophy.

No comments: